Saturday 14 December 2013

Infinity scarf with 2 buttons




I would like to present this pretty cute infinity scarf with 2 buttons, that I made.
For this project I used wool yarn, found it through my stuff crafts.
I really believe that this infinity scarf will have a better look with soft yarns, but I didn't have one.

So, if you choose to make this infinity scarf with soft yarn, please let a link on comment field with your project.



Skill level: easy

Finished Circumference: about 70 cm.
Finished Length: about 45 cm.

Materials: 
Yarns wool or soft yarns would be better, for about 200 g
Crochet hook 5mm
2 assorted buttons.

Exact gauge is not essential for this project.

The abbreviations:
Chain stitch, ch
Chains, chs
Single crochet, sc (US)
double crochet, dc (US)
slip stitch, sl st

I hope that you will really enjoy to make this project, as much as I did. 
Please find the whole pattern here:
http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/pretty-cute-infinity-scarf

No comments:

Post a Comment