Tuesday 21 January 2014

Dress&Bolero for little princess



This dress is so cute! It's perfect for any special occasion.
It's crochet with 100% acrylic, Baby Bravo yarn. I attached on it some little white flowers and small stems. The stems are crocheted with the same yarn used for the bolero.




The dress fit sized for 3-9 month:
34 cm height, approximate 13 inch
23 cm chest, approximate 9 inch

I will upload the pattern instructions for the dress on my craftsy store this days. Feel free to follow my blog to keep update!






The dress could be assorted with this cute and elegant bolero. Also this bolero could be wear with or without this dress and it's fit for any special occasion, too.


For the bolero I used "Loren Wool" 71% Acrylic, 24% wool and 5% metallic (silver).
The bolero fit sized for 3-9 month.

Here will take a look on back side of the bolero:



Both clothes are easy care as it is machine washable on gentle cycle and dry flat.

If you are interested to purchase a finished out fit, send me an email to request a custom order for both or for anyone of them and you will have something special and unique just for you!

Thank you for stopping by. Please fill free to message me if you have any questions. I'm very happy to help you if I can.


2 comments: